The International Humanist and Ethical Youth Organisation (IHEYO) is devoted to promoting the spread of humanism among young people. IHEYO is working together with many groups and individuals around the world. With humanism in practice IHEYO means all humanist, freethinker, laique, skeptic, rationalist, atheist, agnostics, etc.
IHEYO's main identity
IHEYO's main identity is, as described in our By Laws:
To bring into active association youth groups and young humanist individuals throughout the world interested in promoting humanism, as is described in the IHEU Amsterdam Declaration 2002.
IHEYO's aims are:
- To promote the development of cooperation among member organizations and humanist youth, especially on the international level;
- To promote circulation of information and expertise among member organizations and humanist youth;
- To carry out educational and cultural action in order to promote a Humanist vision of cultural, social and ethical values;
- To represent its members to any and all international governing institutions on all questions related to the organizations purpose;
- To contribute and give a voice to youth humanism on the international level.